Wednesday, October 29, 2008

oh luna, you crazy bitch.

so it's day 5 in shanghai, just thought i'd write down online how much ulcers fucking suck.
starting to enjoy myself a little bit more, but have mainly been jotting my thoughts down in my moleskine.
might scan some random doodles from it to chuck in here.
we're going to somewhere sometime soon. don't really know where. apparently it's close to wilderness so we get to see wildlife and the such.
not very interested in it. hope i don't get eaten alive. just want to finish the book i'm reading.

i wish i could apologise to everyone i'm on holidays with regarding my blase attitude to this whole holiday. it just came at a time when i wasn't as keen to go on it as i thought. didn't have a special boy in my life when it was organised, didn't regard three weeks away with 4 days away prior in hamilton island as a long vacation until i was actually on it.
what i guess i'm trying to say is that i want to go home. mad raging homesickness. but the next two weeks will more than likely whizz which will be appreciated.

photos from hamilton island will be put up as well.

all i have for now is a dodgy picture of me from my phone {showing possibly the greatest hoodie known to man. a cat with one blue eye and one brown}

i think i might get out the journal at the end of the trip and update my blog. for my sake.

all my love and a thousand kisses to my sweethearts i haven't seen in so long. i am slowly losing my mind.

No comments: